Monday, January 14, 2013

Presentation...?

For those who didn't know, this project received a grant from the Creativity Center at Hampshire College. http://sites.hampshire.edu/creativity/2012/12/11/fall-2012-creativity-center-grant-recipients/
Thank you so much for your support Creativity Center! <3 (sorry I didn't post this sooner)

As a grant recipient, I gave a mini presentation of the project to Eileen Fisher as she came to look in to see how the Creativity Center was doing. I was such a bundle of nerves! It is definitely an area I need more practice in.

The prototype sculpt is coming along. I hope to cast it in foam very soon and get it into the hands of some kids sans electronics to see how sturdy it will be!

Picture updates coming soon...

Over and Out,
Vincenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment